8.07.2008

a queue of one's own


What? What was that Natalie? You find the Projection Booth's "what's in your movie queue" posts too sexy for words? And you find it especially hot when Dex posts them? Well - we can't let a girl down then, can we?

Here's mine: Day Night Day Night (2006) (STILL, I know); Phase IV, (1974) Saul Bass' movie about killer bugs; Thriller! A Cruel Picture,(1974) even though it ain't so great; and The Ballad of Narayama, (1983) by the great Shohei Imamura. And I wanna go see the new 'X-Files' flick, so that's kind of in the queue.

Do it to it, Boothers!

2 comments:

Joaquin said...

At home collecting dust I have Ozu's Tokyo Twilight (supposedly his darkest hour), The House of Yes & the 3rd disc of the Planet Earth series. Next up is High School Musical 2 (for my little girl, I swear), Diva & the Short Films of Pixar (again for my little girl... and, well, her dad too).

nervenet said...

1. Some movie I forgot the name of (and why I initially put it in my queue) that stars Vincent D'Onofrio. Maybe that's why I did it...
2. Jarhead - I don't only watch Ozu and Bergman, you know. Plus, eye candy, just like D'Onofrio (sometimes).
3. Baise Moi - I think I added it when I had a jones for films that pushed the envelope a bit. I'm kind of over it right now, but I have it at home so...
4. Control - sometimes Evan gets to pick. Somehow I ended up with three that I can watch with him and only one for me. Hmmm... who's paying for this account anyway?